Friday, December 30, 2011

American Girl Minneapolis- December 22, 2011!

Hey girls! The title says it all! Enjoy! (Also, you can click any photo and it will enlarge!)
This was one of the first pictures I took of an oh-so-cute dining display. 

The bistro sign! Many signs around the store had holiday decorations on them. 

These are the dolls that you can eat with if you forgot yours or if you don't own one. 

This is a table with a preview of the special events going on throughout the bistro! You can see the birthday items, a talk time book, and the Holiday Memories craft.

This is an glamorous light fixture in the bistro. 

They had a special menu especially for people who participated in Holiday Memories!

These are the parts of the craft.

The signature pink lemonade- it was amazing!

For my appetizer, I got ciabatta bread with cheesy fondue. It was delicious!

Kirsten got a little tea cup and saucer!

Some of my relatives' food....

My meal! It was penne pasta with brocolli, chicken, and sun-dried tomatoes!

Such a cute display! 

Besides having a bistro table to tell about meal events in the bistro, there was also displays one the main level!

This is a cute display with MAGs and the baking set and furniture.

Rebecca's main display!

The focused a lot on Cecile and Marie-Grace! The had a huge main display as well as many Cecile and Marie-Grace dolls and outfits throughout the store. Here's one of them! 

Cecile's side....

Cecile's bedroom collection! Just so you know, the bed is made of wood, not plastic like it looks on the website, but wood, people, wood

Cecile and Marie-Grace's main display!

Here's Molly and Emily's main display! Their such cute best friends. 

Kit and her washing set!

One of Kaya's displays- so detailed and intricate.

The Doll Hair Salon style sign! Like the bistro sign, it was festively decorated!

Such a cute bedroom set!

This was the only purchase-with-purchase set the had- and I didn't get it!

This is one of the unique hair styles you can get done at the Doll Hair Salon!

The Silver Heels! I personally don't like them, but sister bought them and seems to enjoy them immensely!

I LOVE this display! Two girls helping each other ice skating- perfect for Minnesota!

How cute- I love American Girl school displays and this was no exception!

I got Kirsten's hair done in her original loop braids. 

They turned out so nicely!

She looks beautiful!

This is Kaya's main display.

Kit in her reporter dress- I really like how AG added this not-so-glamorous coat to make it historically correct! 

Here's Rebecca in her cute costume!

A big store shot....

This is what you see when you first walk in on the main entrance on the main level. On the TV screen, you can watch AG movies and answer trivia and quiz questions. 

Another store shot, you can see Kit's main display, part of Cecile's bedroom set, and the Special Edition mini doll display!

This is a unique shelving unit that's right across from the escalator. Normally, the GOTY items would be here, but because every Kanani item is sold out (minus one), the now house some Historical dolls and Holiday items.

This is another picture of the shelving unit above. This was taken from the escalator. 

A cute MAG doll with a sleeping bag!


The MAG section on the second level. 

This is one of the small MAG sections on the second level. 

After we left, my mom took a photo of my sister and me in front of the AG Place. I've already posted about what I got, but can you guess what Kayla got? :-)

I hoped you enjoy the photos. They're also posted on my Flickr (see sidebar for link).
~Gabby

7 comments:

Claire said...

It looks like you had an amazing time! :-) I wish I could have joined you all up there. One day, I hope, we can meet up at an AGP!

Katrina said...

Sounds and looks like you had fun! Wish Kayla a happy early birthday! For a present for my birthday I might be able to go to Mall of America!

Carolyn Mary said...

Awesome pictures! I was just recently there. :) Isn't it just a blast?

~Carolyn

Paige said...

Wew ent to NYC at the beg. of Dec. and it was so packed we could not even talk to each other. The line for things were about 75 people long.

Anne said...

Ooh! It lookes like you had fuuun! And your meal looks delicious! I can't guess, what did Kayla get?

Kate said...

Looks like you ha d a great time gabby the pictures are great the fondue looks delicious!!!!!!!

Georgia

Kate said...

I know it's mysecond time commenting on this post but your food looks delicious!!!!!!!

Georgia