Thursday, December 22, 2011

Back from the American Girl Store!

Hello all! I just got back from the American Girl store and had a FANTASTIC time! I used all of Minneapolis' experiences and was sure to go to the Doll Hair Salon too. I will post about what I got and photos of my trip later because I'm using my cousins' computer and I don't know how to upload photos! I just wanted to give you a quick update and give a sneak peak of some of the stuff I got. Can you guess?






If you have trouble, look under the American Girl bookstore, accessories, and outfit sections- not necessarily in that order!

~Gabby
ps. comment moderation is back on!




10 comments:

AGDollPrincess said...

Coconut Pajamas
The Quiz Book 3
Mini Holiday Kirsten

Glad you had a great time!!!

Emma Kate said...

1. Josefina
2. Special Edition Mini Kirsten

Claire said...

I'm so glad you had fun! I wish I could have been there. For the first two photos, I'm totally clueless, but I know what the third is: the collectible edition mini Kirsten! :)

Priya said...

I'm glad to hear you had fun! I guess the Coconut PJ's (#1), The Quiz Book 3 (#2), and the Kirsten collectible 25th b-day mini doll. :)

Sammie said...

Hey Gabby, did you get the coconut pjs and the holiday Kirsten mini doll? Those pics look familiar!

Kate said...

I hope you had a wonderful time gabby my guesses are

2. The quiz book 3

And the rest I don't have a clue

Georgia

American Girl Lover said...

Hey! I'm guessing you got the mini Kirsten special edition doll and one of the bitty twins set? That's so cool you went to the store over there! Will you come over to see my blog, too? Thanks!

Malorie said...

First one is the coconut pajamas

Second is the quiz book 3

Third is the special edition Kirsten mini doll--she looks so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Number 1 is the coconut pjs...im not sure what the other one is. I'm glad you had a fun time at the American Girl Place, Gabby!

Lexie said...

1: Coconut Pajamas

2: Quiz Book 3

3: Special Edtion Kirsten