Saturday, December 17, 2011

What I Got From Good 'Ole St. Nick and My Birthday!

Hey girls! I haven't had a chance to take photos of my gifts, but I will make a list and take some photos from online.

From Santa (only the American Girl items):
For those of you who guessed, it was the Frosty Party Outfit!
The I Love Sports Earrings!
Julie Collectible Mini Doll!

All of these items are adorable. Go here and read my review under IheartAG98.

For My Birthday! (which was on Thursday!)
Instant Immersion: Italian! I started today and have already learned a lot!
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2! 
The Hunger Games trilogy box set! I can't wait to start reading my own copies!
Lists: A Year of Stuff About Me! It's a cute book and I'm trying to make it last a year!
Everyday Accessories! 
All these items are great and I really appreciate all of my fun gifts! So, did you guess correctly?
~Gabby

5 comments:

Claire said...

Happy belated birthday, Gabby! :D I meant to send you a comment on Thursday to wish you happy birthday, but I got so tied up that I didn't have any time! :P

I'm so glad you finally got the Hunger Games box set - that's the same set I got for Christmas last year! :-)

And I absolutely love the last Harry Potter movie. I would have asked for it for Christmas (we don't have any of the movies...shame on us), but apparently some special-edition set is coming out next year so we're waiting for that. :-)

Have a great trip up north, a great trip at the American Girl store, and merry early Christmas!

Kate said...

Those are great gifts :) :) gabby

Oh and I hope you had a good birthday :)


Georgia

Emma Kate said...

I hope you had a great birthday!

Anne said...

Happy late b-day! I guessed 'em all! I hope you enjoy your gifts!

c said...

The Hunger Games are amazing… I hope you read them and L.O.V.E. THEM!!!!!!!!!