Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bye for Now!

Hola! Unfortunately, I will be traveling all day tomorrow and will not be able to get to a computer so I won't be able to post. I'm actually going to get to see Quinn! I will hopefully take some photos, but time is limited as we are setting off Thursday morning for the American Girl Place and Mall of America! YIPPEE KY YAY! I will take dozens of photos and videos as I'm bringing not one, but two cameras to capture the moments! I will really try to take good photos of the American Girl Place this time and make an ultimate planner/experience guide for the AGP Minneapolis.

Also, although I'm not Jewish, I'd like to say HAPPY HANUKKAH to all of my Jewish followers. While I don't celebrate this holiday, I know several Jewish families and I wish them some peace hope this Hanukkah.

Au revoir,
Gabby

ps. Comment moderation will be turned off until I can get access to a computer. However, I do receive e-mail updates about every comment, so I should not see and mean of disrespectful comments. Thanks and enjoy the holidays!

3 comments:

Katrina ☺ said...

Have SO much fun! I wish I could make it but we still have school tomorrow and Thursday :(
Well, you and Quinn have a good time!

Kate said...

Have fun gabby :)

Kate said...

And a merry Christmas/birthday

Georgia