Monday, December 12, 2011

Rants, Raves, and the Woes of Midterms (My American Girl Place Guide is Done!)

Hiya! First off, please excuse my sporadic posting schedule- I have posted about this before, but I just want to get the message across, because I'm not sure when my next post will be. I've been studying for mid-terms and have already done two tests today- Math and TN History. Both very boring and probably will not help me in later life- I can't say that I will miss them. Tomorrow, I have my science exam... :-(. And I present my Literature midterm project, then two more tests on Wednesday and I'M HOME FREE!!! What's great about this is that my birthday is on Thursday (yay) and this way I'll be able to celebrate without having to study about Andrew Jackson or how to do cross products or mitosis. :-)

On a completely unrelated note, I adopted a sea turtle last night! I adopted it through the World Wildlife Fund- a truly great organization who devotes themselves to protecting animals worldwide. Check it out!

On another unrelated, but equally awesome note, my American Girl Place trip is in 9 days- whoop-dee-do! :-)

And on more thing, good ole' Santa has already visited my house (because of the fact that we will be up North for the holidays, Santa understands shipping and baggage costs so he has give most of our gifts to us already) and I received 3 fun AG things. But instead of telling, I will have you guess! Below are three pictures, guess which item I received by looking closely at the hint.

Item #1:  

Item #2:

Item #3:

Happy Guessing!
~Gabby

ps. update- my AGP Guide is done!



5 comments:

Claire said...

Hi Gabby! Sorry to hear about midterms...those are so boring! :(

As for your Christmas presents, I think I know what #1 and #3 are - I think #1 is the Frosty Party Outfit and #3 is Julie's Christmas Outfit! :) As for #2, I'm guessing it might be the Cheerleading outfit. :D

Merry (early) Christmas and have a wonderful trip up north & to the AG store! I wish I could come, but we've done a bit of traveling already this year. :P

Kate said...

I hope you do great on your test gabby and merry early Christmas :

I think the first item is the AG frosty Party outfit for Dolls
I am guessing...... It's........ A shirt??????????
And the last is something though I have no idea :)

:D love georgia

Priya said...

I have a lot of tests too. :) I think that the 1st one is the Frosty Party Outfit, the 2nd is the Soccer Outfit, and the 3rd one is the Julie's Christmas Outfit.

Priya said...

Can I change my guess? I just realized what the 2nd picture was... :)

Lexie said...

1. Frosty Party Outfit

2. I love Sports earrings

3. Julie's Christmas dress

Did I get em all right?????????????

Sorry so late! Haven't been online very much lately!