Saturday, April 10, 2010

An Adventure in Sewing......

Hey! I finally finished my Liberty Jane T-shirt today! I had some help with my mom because some of the instructions in the pattern are a little unclear and some parts are hard to do. For the most part though, it turned out fine and I'm very happy with it!!!


I chose a nice lavender fabric to make my shirt out of. I got it in the bag of fabric I got at ThreadFest (to see the photostory on it, click here). It was great because it wouldn't stretch and their was no grain to worry about! I'm very pleased with the shirt because it's simple and will go with a lot of things.

Updates: I have started a new page called AG Book Reviews! There you can read summaries and book reviews on AG books.
Alexis is having a contest over at American Girl Today! Click here to check it out!

~Gabby

3 comments:

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Great Job, it looks great!

mom

Avery Voisin said...

That looks very nice! It looks lovely Kirsten's eyes :) Great job.

Gabby said...

Thanks!!!

~Gabby