Saturday, April 17, 2010

Garage Sale Finds.....

Hey! Today, my sister, mom, and I went to my school's garage sale to raise money for a new gym. I was browsing the toy section and look what I found:

Inside was a complete Girls of Many Lands doll! (only for $5!) For those of you who don't know, GOML Dolls was released in 2002 and retired in 2005. Inside was Cécile Revel! She only had one stocking in the box, or so I thought.......

However, this pictures were taken before I knew that, so you'll see the sock on her head! :-(
She also came with book too! (look for a book review soon!)
I love her shoes!
Do you have any GOML dolls? Where did you get them? Which do you have? I would love to know!

~Gabby

7 comments:

Gabrielle said...

What a lucky find!!!!!!!!

Claire said...

How tall is she?

Gabby said...

She is 9 inches tall. I think of her as a Barbie doll of AG dolls.

Gabby said...

Oops! Instead saying "of" I meant "for"!

agdanceprincess1993 said...

that is so cool!

Liz said...

Hi Gabby!

That is an amazing find!!! American Girl used to sell the dolls for 50 dollars, and you got it for 5!! WOW!! I just read the Cecile book last week, and it is very good! I can't wait to see your book review! :)

Have a great day!

~Liz~

Anonymous said...

WOW! that's a GREAT FIND!!! she is sooooo pretty