Wednesday, April 7, 2010

An Update!!!

Hey! I'm sorry for not posting much- we are really busy lately. But, I hope to post some of my pics soon!

I'm in the process of making a t-shirt for my dolls using the Liberty Jane pattern I got for free. It's turning out pretty well and I'm thinking of adding a little touch to it once we're done............

I'm also really disappointed-- someone hacked into the AGMA YouTube account and deleted the whole account! I'm very upset about this as my sister and I entered! But, they created a new account so hopefully they will start the contest up again.

Guess what? I may go to Chicago this summer with my aunt and little cousin! I'm sooo happy because we will go to the AG Place there!!! I already have $53.10 saved up so I will be able to afford a doll in a few months. I also know which doll I will be getting(if I get a doll)- JLY 37! She is just darling!

I think I will name her either Katrina, Katriel (Kate for short), or Katherine. Which name do you like best? Which name do you think fits her? I would really appreciate your comments as I really can't decide! I may also just get some clothes and food sets instead of a doll. Which do you think I should get- clothes&accessories or a doll?

Thanks,
Gabby


8 comments:

Avery Voisin said...

We're making a sure as well! Good luck with yours. I was really disappointed that the AGMA account got deleted. We're still not sure exactly what happened. (Myself and AGsisters hosted season 2)
I hope you're able to got to AGP. That JLY is very cute!

Avery Voisin said...

*I meant shirt, not sure :P Haha, not exactly how that happened. I guess it's late, and I'm tired.

Annie (larkin) said...

JLY #37 is adorable! I like the name Katriel or Kate.

Queen Lucy

Sierra said...

I think Katherine suts her... or Katriel.
Wierd! The next doll I would get I am going to call Kate!

Maeve said...

Katherine :) If I'm getting her, her name will be Kathleen. K names suit her!

AGDollPrincess said...

I would totally get a doll! And, I like the name Kate for her. Hope you get to go to Chicago!

Doodledog said...

Katrin! And I almost got that doll! I got one with a bit of longer hair, though. Mine is Amythest!

-Doodledog

Lexi said...

Katherine or Katie Im naming My jly 37 Annie because in parent trap their are twins Annie and Hallie ! If you like Hallie they can be cyber twins!!