Monday, April 19, 2010

Earth Day Photo Contest! UPDATED!!!!!


Hey! I am a big supporter of Earth and try to help the planet as much as possible so I'm doing an Earth Day Photo Contest!

In your photo please have your dolls outside or doing something to help the planet. AG pets and "18 AG Dolls can be in the picture. In your comment please leave a link to your photo!
Entries due by April 30th!

Prizes:
1st Place~ 2 doll sized bags in the style (flowers, plaid, paisley etc.) of your choice!
2nd Place~ 1 doll sized bag in the style (flowers, plaid, paisley etc.) your choice!
3rd Place~ 1 doll sized bag in the color (red, pink, blue etc.) of your choice!

Please have your parents permission as if you win your will need to give your address.
Winners will be announced either May 1st or May 2nd.
Thanks and Happy Earth Day!
~Gabby

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your background:-). I will totally do the contest. it's sounds fun. trust me having somebody follow me is an awesome award LOL...

Anonymous said...

We will try to get a photo in too .. Mama has been really sick and we have been doing nothing .. but she is feeling a little better today.

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

AGDollPrincess said...

Here's my entry! I hope it's not to late! I was waiting for my yard to dry from the rain the past few days!

http://agdollprincess.blogspot.com/2010/04/contest-entry.html

Rebekah said...

Here's my entry!

www.nuttinetti.blogspot.com! it's the first post!

thanks for having this contest!

Emily said...

Can I still enter?

Emily said...

I sent mine by email,cause it won;t upload on my blog.Thanks!
agcrazy.blogspot.com

Quinlyn said...

Here's my entry photo! :D Sorry I was late! You said the photo should be outside, and that's what I did. :)

http://picasaweb.google.com/americangirlfan97/PicsForContests#5468269344014619634

~Quinlyn