Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter/Spring Photoshoot

Hey! Today, since it was so nice, I decided to do my seasonal photoshoot. I think I'm getting better at photography, as I think the photos turned out brilliantly. For the setting, I went out into my front yard, where a huge Japanese Magnolia tree was blowing petals on to the ground.I hope ya'll enjoy!









My favorite pic of Kaylen......


I love the photo above......
















Kaya is just gorgeous......

I hope you liked them!
~Gabby

5 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Beautiful!
Wow, great weather, we had near-freezing temps today and wind and COLD! :(

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Love it!

Sierra said...

Wow those pictures are REALLY good!!!
The tree is really pretty and how come we don't have good weather? It's been raining every day! And NONE of our flowers has come out (only one or two).

Maeve said...

These are awesome pictures :)

Anne said...

GORGEOUS!!! :)