Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Flying Caterpillar, A Re-done Audition, and a Shiny Blue Tanktop!

Hey! Well, today I re-did my audition for American Girl Project RunwayWhy? Because I realized (after a few helpful tips) that the judges would like to see some very mix-and-matched clothing. So using some of the handmade tops I have sewed, I began to get to work.
This is whole outfit. See that shirt? I made it myself with my mom's help.

I think it turned out pretty well.
But then I switched gears and brought out the shirt I made a few days ago.

This is just one of the many pictures I took. I wanted to try a different approach, and Kaya laying down seemed to be my answer.

So then I started to take pictures and I heard this thump. It sounded like a stick so I looked around Kaya for what could've made the sound. And instead finding a twig, I found this little guy.
We get caterpillars every year in our yard, so it shouldn't be a surprise but the fact that it "fell out of the sky" made me wonder a lot......

~Gabby
PS: For the tank top, I used the Liberty Jane tank top pattern

Update!!! I ended up not putting it my re-done audition YouTube. I will save the pics for later and do something else with them............ (this is all very confusing I know)

No comments: