Sunday, April 18, 2010

Making A Western Outfit........

Hey everybody! I just thought I would post this quick update. I am going to make a western outfit! I haven't exactly started but I'm planning to start tonight. I will use the Liberty Jane t-shirt pattern (probably) and some plaid fabric. Then I will either make or buy some jeans. Do you think I should make them? Or should I order them? Now for the boots. Obviously I'm not experienced enough to make them so I was thinking of ordering them off of Liberty Jane.
But the cost would total up to $19 which would come out of my doll money. Do you think I should order them? Is it worth it? I would really appreciate your comments about Liberty Jane as I really can't decide!

Thanks,
Gabby

PS: I would really liked it if you could check out the doll's new blog- From a Doll's Perspective!

6 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I would recommend Liberty Jane. I would HIGHLY recommend them. All of their craftsmanship is amazing, and the shoes, while probably ordered from somewhere, are really great, too. I bought a pair of high-tops for my doll, and I LOVE them. They're the cutest things. Actually, I was browsing on their site today and I thought how adorable those boots are. I would LOVE to get them. If you want to, I think you should go for it. But do a review on them!!

-Gabrielle

Anonymous said...

If those shoes are the ones you want .. my mama's store sells the same ones as LJ for less .. they get them from the same supplier but we do not mark things up so high .. LOL!!

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

Gabby said...

Crazy Doll Lady~

Thank you so much! I love Liberty Jane, but the pair of boots you sell is just as cute and at a way lower price! I will definitely consider buying from your store!!!

~Gabby

Gabrielle said...

Wow! I went to your store, and you DO have the same stuff! LOL!
Oh well, they've gotta pay their bills somehow.

Anonymous said...

Ya, I just feel bad that they charge so much for their stuff which is the same .. I have the plain brown ones too .. just have not listed them yet .. I have so much to list and have been sick ..

Gabby said...

I hope you feel better! Anyways, I will be on the look out for those brown boots!

Thanks,
Gabby