Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Hey! I hope you are having a fantastic Easter and enjoying chocolates, spring dresses, and Jesus's resurrection! When my dolls woke up this morning they found little gifts for them. I posted a couple of pics of what they and I got.

Kirsten got Yahtzee
I made it myself.
Complete with little dice!
I also filled the edge of a plastic bag with chocolate-candy-coated-sprinkles- perfect for dolls!
Here is Kaya........
I made her a gift certificate.

Lovely little Kaylen.
I made this bag out of Doll Purses.
From the "Easter Bunny" I got AG Craft doll stickers.
I'm planning to use them to make paper dolls for my dolls.
I also got puzzle erasers.
I got a dessert one, and a toothbrush one.
They are perfect for AG!

Happy Easter!
~Gabby

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very CUTE!

Sierra said...

Cool! I love the pictures!
I have some of those erasers but their pizzas and they are too small for AG I got a notebook for Passover!

Sierra~

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

The gifts for your dolls are so cute! I love the Yatzee! Very creative.

Anne said...

I love your photos! Where did you get the erasers or do you know where I could find some?

Gabby said...

One of my friends told me you could buy Japanese Puzzle Erasers for $1.50 at Walgreeens. Some of them are great for AGDs!

~Gabby