Friday, April 30, 2010

Sadness

I am sad. Very sad. So why am I writing in this happy orange color? I don't know. The reason I'm sad is because no one entered my contest that ended today. :-'( However, if some people still want enter it than I can keep it running but for now, the contest has ended.

This is a very short post. But I also have a question for you- what happened to Mia from American Girl Lover? She said her blog was re-opening after not posting for a month but when I look it up I found that the blog was deleted. Hmmmm..... I really did like reading her blog.

Until I'm Happy,
Gabby

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I totally forgot. I took a picture and everything I just need to download it to my computer. I can send it to you before Monday. would that be okay?
~Thanks

Anonymous said...

oh and by the way I love your background:-) it's so fun and cute!

AGDollPrincess said...

Wait for me! I'm entering right now! I just finished taking my pictures...wait until you see!!!

AGDollPrincess said...

Here's my entry! I hope it's not to late! I was waiting for my yard to dry from the rain the past few days! I posted it under the contest post but I wasn't sure if you would see it down there so I put it here too.

http://agdollprincess.blogspot.com/2010/04/contest-entry.html

Anonymous said...

We got our photo tooooo .. sorry it took so long ..

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

http://boltongirlstraveljournal.blogspot.com/2010/04/earth-day.html

Gabby said...

Thank you all sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes you can still enter. I'm changing the deadline to Wednesday!


~Gabby

Georgia said...

Here's my entry:

http://savannaholeary.blogspot.com/2010/04/more-contests.html

Georgia

Quinlyn said...

I'm so sorry! I didn't know about the contest. But I will try to enter because the prizes are really good!! :D I like the contests with material prizes best, instead of just blog awards or something. :)

~Quinlyn

Gabby said...

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments! I look forward to seeing your entries!

~Gabby

Quinlyn said...

I posted my entry on the contest post!