Saturday, May 1, 2010

Savannah's Contest

Hey! I just want to thank all of the people who commented on my post below and entered my contest. Thanks ya'll!

Speaking of contests, here is my entry for Savannah's contest over at Georgia's Life.
Today was a really rainy day (we even have tornado warnings :( ) so I decided to whip out my camera and snap some photos! The theme was "Rainy Days" so Kirsten is set in a fun springy outfit and is reading Meet Rebecca with her Rebecca doll to past the time away.

By the way, do you like my new blog background and header? I wanted to find something a little more springy and I was tired of my blog header, so I changed it to a picture that I took.

~Gabby

9 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I love the new look of your blog!!

Gabby said...

Thanks, I think I like it a little better too.

~Gabby

Anonymous said...

I love it too:-) I still really love your old one tho. oh and the picture is awesome you took for your header:-)

Anonymous said...

That is such a neat photo .. I really love it and your new layout background .. very cute and springy ..

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

Georgia said...

Thanks!! Who won your contest??


Georgia

Gabrielle said...

@Gabby,
Yes, Alice has always had her ears pierced!!

-gabrielle

Gabby said...

Oh, well I guess I never noticed it. lol!

Anonymous said...

Your story won in my contest .. please have your parent email me with your address and permission to send your high tops out to you .. If you are under 18 that is .. LOL!!

thecrazydolllady@gmail.com
Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

Anonymous said...

I think the mini dolls are perfect for the actual dolls!