Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Magpies and Contests


Hey! I know the title's weird but it will all make sense in the end (well I hope it does......).

Anyways, Kaya and I have something in common. Something we would rather not say, but yes I will. We are both called magpie, I mean well you may know if you have read Kaya's books. I got my new nickname today. My teacher is going to start calling me Magpie because I talk too much, apparently magpies talk a lot. lol.
And for contests, I just want to let you know- My Contest Ends Tomorrow!. Please have your link to your entries posted in a comment by Wednesday at 5:00 eastern time! Oh an thank you so much Crazy Doll Lady for picking me to win her story contest!

Until Next Time,
Gabby

2 comments:

AGDollPrincess said...

I have to say that Kaya is not on my wish list but every time I see your Kaya she makes me smile. Her face is so cute!

Gabby said...

Thank you so much! I really like her books so even if you don't want her, I would read them.

~Gabby