Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fairy Gardens and Pine Lake Camp!

Hi! This past weekend, my mom, my siblings, and I all made fairy gardens. What are fairy gardens? Look at these couple of pics:
Fairy Gardens are pots of dirt with small objects in them such as figurines, small plants, and tiny rocks or cracked tile. There's mine above.
They're very cool decorations for outside! Have you ever made a fairy garden? I'd love to know! Here's a shot of Kaya and me that I snapped:
Also, sorry for the lack of posting I've been very busy and haven't had time to upload photos, but you will a lot more soon! I'm also going to start Pine Lake Camp soon. If you have a fun photo of your doll(s) doing something camp-like (arts and crafts, hiking, or grilling/cooking etc.) please send it in via e-mail.

Thanks,
Gabby

3 comments:

AGDollPrincess said...

I LOVE your fairy garden!!! I would love to try to make one! That is really cute! I will post a picture if I do. :)

Emily said...

Cool fairy. Could you visit my blog and enter my giveaway?

Anonymous said...

those fairy areas are so cute .. great idea ..

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee