Saturday, May 8, 2010

Contest Winners!

Hey everyone! Here's the moment you all have been waiting for- the winners of my contest! I loved everyone's entry- how they showed nature or being green, and I have decided on my winners. I also have decided to make little blog awards along with getting dolls sized bags. Here are the winners! Please don't get mad at me if you didn't win- It was really hard to pick!

In 3rd Place we have:
Savannah from Georgia's Life! I really liked the flowers all around Nellie and how bright the photo was! You win 1 doll sized bag in the color of your choice.
Here's your award:

And 2nd Place:
Nutti Netti! I loved how her doll Mia was picking up litter and cleaning up the Earth! You win 1 doll sized bag in the pattern of your choice!
Here's your award:
And finally- 1st Place!
Leah from All Things American Girl! I really liked hers because of the clarity of the photo and how her dolls were set up! You win 2 doll sized bags in the pattern of your choice!
Here's your award:

Could the winners please e-mail me at iheartamericangirl@gmail.com with their address and color (red, blue, purple etc.) or pattern(s)(paisley, flowers, swirls etc.) of their choice!
I just want to thank everyone who entered my contest including- Quinlyn, Emily Anna, and Keylsee. I loved looking at everyones great entries. It was really hard to pick and I hope the next time I have a contest (if you all want me too) that you all enter again.

Thanks so much,
Gabby

2 comments:

AGDollPrincess said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited! I checked your blog at least five times this morning just waiting to find out if you were going to blog about the contest today and here it is! YAY! I already put your award on my blog too! I LOVE it! Thank you soooo much. I will email you soon!

Georgia said...

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked the photo. We could have done better but it was too late and Savannah didn't want to wait...were still VERY happy though! No, Savannah did not make those outfits, there's no way she could sell anything like that! Somebody did with over 40+ years experience. We'll email you soon!

Georgia