Sunday, May 30, 2010

Washing Elizabeth's Hair.....

Hey! I first want to say- "Happy Memorial Day" and I hope ya'll have fun. My family and I are going camping so I may not post until later this week.

Anyways, I washed Elizabeth's hair! Her hair was very rough, dry, and tangly so yesterday, me and my friend Alex washed Kayla's Elizabeth doll! Here are some pics we took along the way.

Before (above)
Washing her hair...
After Washing.......
After... She looks so much better!
I'm very glad that I washed her hair, and now when I brush it, strands of hair aren't coming out freely and her hair is so shiny.

I looked at Liz's and Sarah's instructions for washing her hair.

Happy Memorial Day!
~Gabby

1 comment:

Shari said...

What did you use to wash her hair? My daughter's Molly doll's hair could use some TLC. Maybe a good shampoo would help.