Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Awesome New Sale!

Hey! As many of you know, I love sales! And right now AG is having an amazing Spotlight Savings sale. They are selling some high quality clothes for about $4-$5 less and girls clothing for up to $10 less.
American Girl has started this trend where they seem to be selling retired clothing and accessories for cheaper than they were originally. Here are some of my favorites!

The Ruthie Mini Doll! For: $18

Rebecca's Movie Dress! For: $27

Eyelet Sundress for Dolls (really Gwen's Meet Outfit)! For: $20
Snowboard Accessories! For: $26

Oak and Acorn Outfit (even though this is not for "18 dolls, I still think it's so cute)! For: $19

I still think it's funny that AG is selling some of Chrissa's collection, yet she's retired. I just realized that AG hasn't been selling any other GOTY's collection but Chrissa's even though the Snuggly Snow PJ's they have for sale are from 2008- where is Mia's collection?

Oh, well, I thought I might share with you that I am auditioning tomorrow for the a big part in the upcoming production at a local theater. I'm so excited! It's also a paid job so if I get- I could buy some AG and Liberty Jane items- yay!
Speaking of Liberty Jane, they're are having their Summer Design Contest! And I'm entering!
~Gabby

1 comment:

Doodledog said...

Wow, that's awesome that you're auditioning for that! Break a leg!