Monday, June 14, 2010

What I Ordered From AG.....

Hey! I hope ya'll like my new blog design! It's taking some getting used to but I think it's a lot better than before.

Now, you probably already know what I ordered from American Girl but I will do a review and show pictures of it anyways! :-)




This dress is so cute! On AG it's listed as Eyelet Sundress for Dolls but everyone who's known AG since last year realized it was Gwen's Meet Outfit. Anyways, I love the dress! It's very high quality (like everything at AG is) but I was surprised that it was real eyelet and had a small slip attached to it from underneath. I really like the flip-flops (my first pair!) but the dolls' feet hangs over the edge sometimes. It doesn't bother me that much but I wish they were bigger.

On another note, I'm afraid I will have to cancel Pine Lake Camp. :-'( It's been sooooo hot here (101 F today) and I just can't bring myself outside long enough to take pics for a whole photostory. I will try my hardest to do so but for now, I don't know what will happen......

~Gabby

2 comments:

Quinlyn said...

Those pics are so pretty! I really want to get that dress. :)

Ooh, Pine Lake Camp sounds awesome. I hope the weather cools down so you can do a photostory on it!

Speaking of photostories, I am having a photostory contest at my blog! There are some really awesome prizes and I need entries. :) The theme is Summer Vacation.

~Quinlyn

Sierra said...

That dress is realy pretty and I was looking forward to Pine Lake! hope the weather gets better so you can do it!