Friday, June 25, 2010

Shine On Now?

Hey! Guess what came in the mail yesterday? My Summer issue of American Girl Magazine! I loved this issue but what was more surprising was what came out of it....


So I was guessing this had something to do with Innerstar University. Turns out I was right-
I thought Awesome! AG is actually doing something to help others! So I go to the website. Guess what I see? The webpage isn't finished yet!
This is kind of weird. It's not like AG to not have a webpage finished yet... Hmmmm......

Oh well, there's a first time for everything!

Ta-Ta,
Gabby

4 comments:

Anne said...

I got it yesterday too along with that card! It sounds really cool! But I went on that website yesterday and today and it's not finished yet. I agree, it's kind of odd. I wonder what it will be like!

Anonymous said...

if u put it in google it comes up as the first one you see but it's called something different

Anonymous said...

I hate how AG is all, "We want to shine and help others!" It is soooo annoying!

AGDollPrincess said...

I just looked at it and it's up and running now. There's also a preview of innerstar university!