Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Items From AG!

Hey! I love AG. It's kind of why I made this blog, but still, I love it even more because now they have:
  • Amazing sales on non-retired and retired items.
  • New Books!!!!!!!
  • And Gwen's Meet Dress for sale- I want it!
Anyways, yes, they have new stuff! I'm very excited because I love more selection! Here it is:

Lanie's Nature Set for $54. WHAT???? $54? That is a lot for how much it includes!!!! OK, I'm sorry for my pricing comments but, you know, it is a lot for that much.... But- it is really cute although I'm not super excited about jeans with rain boots. However, the shirt is still just plain adorable with the little owl!

Kit's Play Scenes and Paper Dolls for $12.95. OK, I'm not going to freak out over this price because at leasts it's reasonable! Anyways it looks adorable!

The Puzzle of the Paper Daughter: A Julie Mystery for $6.95/$10.95. Oh yay! I love a good mystery! And Julie is one of my favorite Characters too!

Doll Parties for $19.95. I really like this book, I really do, but I just think it's kind of odd for a whole dedicated to making paper cakes and paper party things . And please don't get me wrong here, I like it, but it's just kind of weird.

This is only a little bit of the new stuff, go check it out here.

Until Next Time,
Gabby

All of my opinions on pricing and items are mine- please don't get mad, it's what I think. ;-) That is a point of a blog, right? To share opinions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your opinions are just fine! You are right though. But Doll Parties is so cute! I just saw it at Borders a few days ago (didn't buy it). I'll probably get Lanie's new outfit when I go to AG in Dallas this summer. Maybe I'll buy Lanie's other outfits too, if her Gardening Set and Butterfly dress are there instead of backorder.

Cara May said...

hi thanks for the help with the blog

Shari - Emily Rose @Home said...

Thank you for posting about the new "Doll Parties" book. I think it will be a great resource for my home party business for 18 inch dolls (like American Girl)