Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beaded Blessings

Hey! This past weekend my mom, Kayla, and I went to the Beaded Blessing Project at the same place where ThreadFest was. I brought Kirsten (Kayla brought Rebecca) and we went and sewed away! The idea was to create little bags to put prayers in but I think my project (even if it isn't a bag) speaks for itself! check out the pics below. :-)
An adventure by the beads!

Fabric samples

Kayla with Kirsten and Rebecca at the board where you put everything up on.
We had so much fun!

Also look for a giveaway soon.............
~Gabby

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun and got to make some really kewl things .. thanks for sharing .. we might have to try something like that.

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

Cara May said...

That looks so cool i wish they had something like that where i live!

Anonymous said...

just a question why did you show kayla but you never show yourself

Gabby said...

Katrina:
I do! If you want to see me, please visit the Fairy Garden post or my first Minneapolis AGP post (December/January).

~Gabby