Monday, June 28, 2010

New Meet Outfit?

Hey! This is a fun post mostly because I'm telling you about the new American Girl meet outfit! I may be a little critical in this post mainly because it's okay....
So anyways, here's the photo: (from dolldiaries.com)
What do you think? I like it but isn't AG supposed to make outfits on what girls wear now? I've never see anyone step out in capris with a tunic and purple ballet flats. Speaking of ballet flats- doesn't it seem like every outfit AG comes out with now has ballet flats? There's nothing wrong with it but you know, couldn't they try tennis shoes! I also think that it's not very original and looks like something a 5-year-old would wear than say our age would wear. But I have to say that I love the capris! They are adorable and could mix-and-match with so many different things!

Okay so maybe that was a lot more than a little critical but I couldn't help myself- there's a lot of things a I want to say.

Do you like the new blog title? I love it, the pic is from the 4th AGMA assignment.

Please enter my giveaway below!
Thanks,
Gabby

10 comments:

Maddi said...

I check out my blog. I just posted about the new meet outfit and Innerstar University.

Maddi said...

I like the new pic of your dolls!

Gabrielle said...

It's okay...the only thing I really don't like is the tunic. It looks like a pajama top, and I'm not a fan of the graphic either.

Maddi said...

I see what your saying. but i do like the colors.

Sierra said...

I agree with you on the outfit and I do love the caprees! I have been thinking also (slightly about shoes) that AG never make any good deals with companies!
They should make a deal with converse and sell those!

Majken said...

I completely agree with you. But I really like the colors. I think the capri's are super cute!
American girl should sell sneakers. I would buy those more than I would buy the ballet flats.

Anonymous said...

I like the new JLY outfit. I'm going to the store in Dallas in a month and my friend and my sister will each be buying a JLY. (I'm getting Lanie)
I personally think it's adorable, but the tunic looks kind of thin. They might even change the name to "My American Girl" instead of JLY. I like JLY better.

Katie said...

I Have a My AG And the outfit is sooo adorable. :)
But the only thing I don't like is that they basically change the Outfit every 1-2 years. :(

Anonymous said...

Heeey! I;d love to see the new meet outfit but when I click on the link there is nothing on the sight...?

Anonymous said...

Sorry about my previous comment. You said no chatspeak. I accidentally broke the rule. :(