Sunday, June 6, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award! :-)

Hey! Thanks so much Sierra!
Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
3. Tell us seven awesome facts about you.
4. Pass this award on to 15 (but I'm doing 5) fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
5. Contact your nominations and let them know they’ have won.

OK 7 facts...
1. I would love to learn French! But I'm learning Spanish...
2. One day I
will travel Europe! I mean one day I want to travel Europe!
3. I play piano and trumpet and can play "Hedwig's Theme" from the Harry Potter movies on the piano!
4. I want to be an author, but every time I start a book, I never finish.
5. I love the
America: The Story of Us 12-part episode series on History Channel!
6. I love fixing up dolls even if I've only washed Elizabeth's hair.
7. I would love to be on HGTV's
Design Star!


I know, I probably could write more facts but, it said only 7.
Oh and I tag:
Quinlyn
i Love American Girl
Alexis (AGT)
Star (Roses are Read)
Anyways, I hope to start Pine Lake Camp soon! I thinking about doing it June 13-19 so I can take the pictures and then maybe I will publish them the week after.
~Gabby

2 comments:

Quinlyn said...

Oh my word! Some of your facts completely apply to me! I want to learn French instead of Spanish, I LOVE America, The Story of Us, I would like to be a writer but I can't really finish a book, and I love fixing up dolls too (even though I have only washed and iced their hair and such).

~Quinlyn

Cara May said...

Who are the bloggers that you nominate? (i love looking at different blogs)