Monday, June 21, 2010

Guess what?

Hey! Well this post is just full of surprises! Believe me, it is.

First, I just want to say that I got the part the big part in the play I was auditioning for!

Second, tomorrow my younger cousin, Lily, is getting her first AG doll- Kit. Her birthday is today but, the doll won't come until tomorrow! I'm so happy for her- she has no clue! Happy Birthday!

Third, I took Kirsten's hair down! Ahhhhhhh! Yes, it's true and let me explain why. See I made it into the AGPR finale and the theme is Red Carpet. I decided to make a dress and start fitting it on Kirsten and pinning it until I realized that there was no going back- the dress was already fitted on the doll and I could either, un-do it and put it on a doll with her hair already down and fixed and risk messing the dress up or just let down Kirsten's hair. I want to get good points (come on- this is the finale! I could win it all.....) but I was afraid having Kirsten's hair up in a traditional way would ruin it but I have no regrets! Kirsten looks adorable! Here are some pics (with a sneak peek of the dress)



Doesn't she looks so cute?! :-)

Please enter my giveaway below- it ends Next Wednesday.
~Gabby

6 comments:

Doodledog said...

Kristen looks ADORABLE!!!

AGDollPrincess said...

Kirsten looks great....love the dress!!! Congrats on getting the part of Scout too!

Anonymous said...

ooohhh love what we can see of the dress and her hair, cannot wait to see more ..

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

Sierra said...

That dress is amazing! Kirsten's hair looks good too!

Vannessa said...

How do you make pages?? your blog is amazing im working on mine please reply to this comment by following this link http://americangirl4ever.blogspot.com

alyssa said...

heyy! itz alyssa Im following you please follow me back! i love you blog and kirsten has a HUGE chance in winning that contest your an amazing sewer and i think all of you'r AG clothes look amazing!