Friday, May 28, 2010

Re-Arranged My AG Room

Hey! Yippee! School is out!!!! But on another note, I re-arranged my AG room with my friend Alex. Photos below:
It has a very different layout from before and the Daybed creates a barrier between "rooms".
This is the bedroom area.
The top bunk has been converted into a place for the dogs. I know, a little high up but I didn't have anywhere else that I liked to put them.

Anyways, behind the daybed is the living/dining area.

I wanted to make a "poster wall" behind the table. I will hang some pictures up there later.
Do you like it better? Any suggestions? I would love to know!
~Gabby

4 comments:

AGDollPrincess said...

I love how you put the shoes at the end of the bed! It looks really cute!

Sierra said...

II wish school was out for me too. I have another 4 weeks. Always like that in England
I really lke to knew arrangement!

Anonymous said...

Very nice .. love the area looks so good ..

Ta Ta,
Kelsyee

Emily said...

Gabby,
I have the same bunkbed as you. Do you like them? I know I do!
-Emily