Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Package in the Mail




Photos and Dolls by Gabby

It was a hot summer day, so finally Kirsten said, "Why don't we get some ice cream?"
"That's a really good idea! I want chocolate though!" Kaylen exclaimed.
"Count me in!" Kaya replied!
They were half way out the door when Kaylen tripped on a package. "Ohmigosh! Kaylen are you okay?" Kirsten excalimed! Kaylen just groaned.

"Here let me help you!" Kirsten said while reaching down to help her sister.
"Oh man! Do you need anything like an ice pack?" Kaya asked.
"Nah, I think I'm fine," she said having been helped up by Kirsten, "I wonder what I tripped over though!"
"That package down their!" Kirsten said pointing, "I wish Gabby would keep track of her stuff better."
"You know she can't! The package wasn't here this morning so she didn't have time to move- she's at school!" Kaya told her sisters.
"Oh, well let's bring it inside for her." Kaylen said.


Finally, when they all brought the package in, the sat down around it. "Okay well let's open it!" Kaylen exclaimed.
"What?" Kaya said, "We really shouldn't do it, I mean it's Gabby's!"
"Oh of course we should, Gabby would want is too!" Kirsten protested.
"Well, why then?" Kaya asked.
"Because Gabby would want use to make sure it wasn't a bomb!" Kaylen cut in.
"Really?" Kaya inquired.
"Yes." Kirsten and Kaylen both said.
"Whatever."
Then Kaylen got out the scissors and started cutting it.
"Okay, if it's a bomb- we run!" Kirsten told them.
But inside was not a bomb- but Gabby shoes she won in The Crazy Doll Lady's story contest!
"Ooh they're are so chic!" Kaylen said.
Just then I walked in.

"Uh, oh! You girls are going to get it!" Kaya said in a low whisper as I knelt down beside them. "Oh they're the shoes I won! Who want to try them on first?" I asked the girls.
"Oh I do!!!" Kaylen practically screamed.
"Okay," I told her, "But first let's give you the rockstar look!"
"Do you like?" Kaylen asked.

"Wow- that it so cute!" Kaya said.
*********************************************************

I really did win the shoes and the are absolutely adorable. Thank you so much Crazy Doll Ladies!
~Gabby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Love your "rockstar look" Shoes are so cute! I MUST check out her store!