Monday, May 17, 2010

Major Sale, Innerstar U, and AGMA

Hey! Guess what? American Girl is having an awesome sale!! They are selling many retired outfits and a couple of accessories too. If you haven't had the chance to pick up Chrissa's Party Treats from last year now's your chance! I'm thinking about ordering something- like a gift for a relative but I'm not so sure. I have $37 saved but not sure if I should spend it- what do you think I should do?

Anyways, I recently found out from Doll Diaries that American Girl is going to launch a virtual world this summer for girls and their dolls called Innerstar University. I think this is great but AG recently released Lanie to bring girls outside, but with this new game make girls be inside more? I think it's a cool idea though, and I probably will join when they release it.

I'm very excited that I made into the next round of the AGMA! The theme is fairytale/princess which will be very hard but I have the perfect outfit and I unique idea to match it so hopefully everything will turn out okay.

~Gabby

2 comments:

AGDollPrincess said...

My mom ordered this morning....it's a great sale!

Sierra said...

I have given you an award!