Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pure in Heart Award


I just want to thank Nutti Netti for awarding me this! It means a lot. So for winning the award I must answer this tag and then choose ten bloggers who deserve this award. Here goes!
1:Apples, Oranges or Bananas? Hmm, probably Apples


2: How many siblings do you have? 1 sister- Kayla and 1 brother- Sam


3: How old are you? 11


4: Do you live on a woodland, swamp, city, or other? In the suburbs does that count?


5: Scissors or glue? Scissors.

6: Describe your dream house. Hm, a nice modern house with a traditional flare.

7: Is your room clean? Just a few scraps of something here and there.


8: If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you be? Hermione Granger or Ginny Weasley. Or Maybe Luna Lovegood.... I can't decide!


9: Italy, Greece, France, Spain or England? England, Italy, and France


10: What denomination are you? Catholic


11: Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!!!!) OK so yes I do, but I can sleep without one (it's not a necessity)


12: Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? Gum. Strawberry please!


13: What is your favorite book? Harry Potter!!!!!

14: Favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies and Cream


15: If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? Either Pasta or Strawberry Pie


16: What is your favorite Olympic sport? Gymnastics, Diving, Beach Volleyball, and Ice Skating (sorry I couldn't just pick 1)


17: If you woke up and discovered that you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do? Hmm, well I would apologize for my horrible, horrible attitude and get some counseling!! (I really don't like Miley Cyrus)


18: Describe yourself in three words. Creative, Talkative, Friendly


19: What do you hate? Kids who get what they want and complain when they don't!!!!


20: If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? Sit and Stare but if he tries to kill me I would jump out the window or run out the door.


I award these people (you also have to do the tag)

Sierra (English AG Dolls)
Leah (ATAG)
Rose (Roses are Read)
Alexis (AGT)
Skylar (American Girl Fan Club)
Savannah (Georgia's Life)
Jordan (American Girl and More Phenomenon)
Avery (Avery-Here)
Quinlyn (Quinny and Co.)
The Crazy Doll Lady

Thanks for tagging me! It was fun to do!
~Gabby

No comments: