Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2 Tags

Hey! I first want to say thanks to Anne who tagged me! So enjoy all the fun facts!

For this award 7 facts that I almost guarantee that you don't know about me!
1. I am in Northern California as I type this!
2. I don't like the movie Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban but the book is my favorite in the series!
3. My favorite animal is the husky.
4. I've never been to Disneyland/world.
5. I'm right handed but I do somethings (like archery) left handed.
6. I love macro shots!
7. I love the game Scattergories!

For this award, I'm going to right things that make me smile!
1. Strawberry Pie.
2. Sleepovers.
3. Swimming with friends.
4. Hot showers.
5. Roller Coasters.
6. Water Slides.
7. Sales on stuff I want!

I tag (for both tags):
Sierra
Quinlyn
Maddi
Leah

I also got some more awards posted on my sidebar!
~Gabby