Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Are you kidding me?


Seriously American Girl, I hope you are.

Hi! See last week I called American Girl to ask about Innerstar University. I was very curious because I've heard some rumors about My American Girl (the new JLY line), Shine On Now, and InnerstarU. So I called and asked about. The lady (who was very nice btw) told me that this campus guide or a MAG must be bought in order to gain access to InnerstarU. I was very disappointed by this.
But I learned that AG will do drawings to win an MAG all until August 1st, but you have to an AG Ambassador (which luckily I am- I just wanted to find out what it was).

Oh well, if you want a JLY, buy one after July 13th.
That's just my advice.
~Gabby

4 comments:

Cara May said...

wow good thing i bought the campus guide

Maddi said...

I'm buying it soon.

Munch said...

That's not fair! I was hoping it would be free to do.
Oh well, I guess I have to fork over ten dollars.

Jae said...

Uhhhh... What's an AG ambassador?