Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm Deep, Dramatic, and Delighted.

Hi!

Yes, I am deep, dramatic, and delighted. Just look at my blogs' new look- I love it! It's so cool! I think it expresses the fun and brightness of this blog but also the secrets and my opinions of American Girl! I made the header, so please don't copy, but I think it turned out really well. 

Anyways, now for news on Kaya- well....

SHE'S HOME! I got her yesterday and as it turns out- she was never in Ft. Lauderdale- she never got on the plane! Oh, well, sorry about that- I sometimes get info wrong...oops..... Anywho- here are some pics!

She's so happy to be home- and so am I! I got her out of suitcase and dressed her in comfy PJs and her moccasins. The outfit turned out really cute! 

I think her moccasins look great with PJs and could be like Ugg Fringe boot things.... Hmm.....
I so happy happy she's home!
Also, I'm making an  AG Series for YouTube! I'm really excited but I'm not going to give anything away......
~Gabby :-)

PS Do you all like my blog's new look? Do you hate it? Leave a comment!
PSS Also please do not use my icon picture on my profile. I made it for my blog only- thanks! :-)

10 comments:

Annie (larkin) said...

No offense, but I liked the old design much better. There's nothing wrong with this one, though. If you felt it was time for a change, I'm fine with that.

Queen Lucy

AGDollPrincess said...

So glad that she is back! Your blog looks great!

Phoebe said...

I love the new look! That must be a big relief now that Kaya's home!

Lexi said...

I agree with Phoebe! I absouletly love the new look!

Maddi said...

I LOVE new look!

Sierra said...

I really lke the new look and I love the effect of the collage of all diiferent pictures from your blog!
So glad Kaya's back!
~Sierra

Maeve said...

I love the new look :)

AGDollPrincess said...

I like your new look and I tried to vote on your poll but it doesn't work. Just thought you would want to know!

Anne said...

I love the new look and I'm so glad you got Kaya back! :)

Siobahn said...

I'm so happy for you on getting Kaya back! I would be so terribly sad if I lost one of my dolls.
Also, I love the new look on your blog! I absolutly LOVE the pictures of your dolls at the top of the screen! I also tried to vote on your poll, but it wouldn't let me.