Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hey!

Just thought I would give you an update on what's going on right now. :-) Anyways, I can't reply to comments, use my Blogger Dashboard, or anything like that with my dad's iPhone which I'm using right now. But first I would like to say to Claire (who commented on my last post)I think what I'm getting is pretty cool too. :-) Right now, I'm in the world's busiest airport- Atlanta so it's hectic. I hope we get on the plane. I wish I had a smoothie right now- I don't know why- I just do.

I can dream can't I?
-Gabby

3 comments:

Claire said...

Alanta crazy! Houston Texas was HUGE!They had a mall inside the airport! WOW! Hope you have fun! Alice will probaly email you later!

Claire with Alice on her lap

Phoebe said...

Yum, smoothie:). Have a good time!

Anonymous said...

Jaya said- Hi GAbby! I've been to the Atlanta Airport because my family and I were taking a vacation in Hawaii! My Super Annoying Geography Crazy Brother said planes take off every 20 seconds -Jaya