Friday, July 30, 2010

Minneapolis AGP: Tour and Purchases!

Hello! I'm so happy! I got some awesome new AG stuff yesterday and a job offer and I took lots of pics. No, seriously, I got a job offer, but the Employment Manager. She said she hired girls like me everyday who love American Girl and I should come back when I'm 18. Well, that gives me an excuse to move to Minnesota!
So anyways, you can see all of the pics and videos here.

American Girl store!

Love this dress.

2 cute!

Julie and Ivy.

Lanie!

Kaya meets Lanie.

New MAG Stuff!

I love this display!

The MAGs!

The doll I want!

So I don't like this outfit but the boots are too cute!

2, 4, 6, 8 who do we appreciate?!- oh you get the idea!

Such a simple display- I love it!

So cute! I love this display!

Souveniers!

The new stuff! I love the casual boots with the True Style Outfit!

Halloween!

Now for what my sister and I got!
Kayla got:

Stick on gemstone earrings!

Kayla also got.........

The camping accesories!

And I got.......


And this.......

The Starry Logo Hoodie!
and this.......


the Ballerina Flats for dolls!

So, no, I didn't bring home a doll this time, but I had so much fun and I hope you liked this long post!
~Gabby

7 comments:

Majken said...

That's so cool!
I love the ballerina flats!

Quinlyn said...

That is so cool!! :D Wow, I didn't know they sold a stick-on version of the gemstone earrings!! I need to get those!

Sierra said...

Cool I am going to AG Place New York next week and really want Lanies Nature Outfit!

~Sierra

Avery Voisin said...

I'm glad you had fun! Congrats on all the cute new things. :D

Anne said...

WOW! SO COOL! I love all of your new stuff!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a nice time. I've never been to the MOA, but I hope to someday! I loved seeing what you got - it's always the best part of an AGP post!

-Claire

Anonymous said...

innerstaru♥lover said
I just went to MOA like in June
and I went to the AG store accept then they didn't have the innerstaru stuff. Anyways you got cool stuff. Did you go to the theme park? I went on Rock Bottom, totally the best ride there.