Sunday, July 18, 2010

MAG Products that really stand out! Part 2/2



Hey! Today I am judging/reviewing outfits! I'd love to hear your opinion too- just leave a comment!








































This outfit looks really cheap- like you could buy at Wal-mart for $2. I honestly don't like this outfit although the cupcake theme is pretty cute.








































I don't play basketball but this outfit is really cute! I think that it makes sense that it has InnerstarU logos on the ball and shorts so I don't really mind it. I think it's worth the price of $30 but I because I don't play  I don't really like basketball, I highly doubt I will get this outfit.






































To, me this outfit is really cute! I haven't seen that many 8-12 year olds run track with numbers and track suits but it's a nice idea and $34- a pretty good price too.








































I don't really like this outfit. I was never a big fan of plaid and I think it goes horribly with the light blue shirt. However, I like the boots and fun purple hat!








































This is an okay look. It looks like something I would where but I don't like the small bow on the tee. But I think the graphic is super cute and I love the sweats!








































This outfit has some pretty good pieces in it, but they're just not working together. I think the sweatshirt is adorable and I'm a big fan of the shoes.








































This is a pretty cute look, but I probably wouldn't get it because I'm making my own Western outfit- but I love the hat and will probably have to get it for my own western look!


What do you like? What do you hate?
~Gabby

1 comment:

Shari said...

I thought the plaid outfit was cute but agree with you about the blue shirt color being off. I love the knit hats. I'll have to find a pattern to make our own. My oldest daughter likes horses but not skirts, so I'm not sure if she would want the western outfit or not. I can't wait to see your homemade one.