Friday, July 16, 2010

Updates!

Hey! This post is just full of quick updates!

1: We are on vacation so that may have something to do with the non-InnerstarU connection. We are coming back on the 21st so hopefully you will soon see some of my own pics- instead of the Internet.

2: I can't help it- I want to join InnerstarU, so my sister and I my split a Campus Guide, meaning I pay half- she pays half so we don't have to wait forever to get dolls and access.

3: Our Dream Dolls Page is open! Feel free to submit a dream doll photo anytime- the instructions are on the page.

4: I will post a post of my favorites from the new items soon- I just haven't had time with all the hiatus of vacation thrown in with bandwith on the Internet.

5: I completely agree with Queen Lucy about InnerstarU. She says, "I like that American Girl is now marketing the dolls as "Who will you create?", instead of "Just Like You". I mean, having a doll that is unique is far more interesting than having one that looks like you." I agree 100%! I think it's fun to customize dolls and I think that this new line really supports that!

So I hope you liked this quick post and look forward for longer posts with my pics!

~Gabby

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

Yeah, I agree with Queen Lucy, too. Infact, I don't own a single doll that looks like me and I have 4 MAGs!

Anonymous said...

innerstaru♥lover said
I agree with Gabby, Phobe and Queen Lucy it is so true I mean none of the dolls look like me they all something different but my friends, sister, parents say its because I'm unique and now AG understands how some girls like me feel.