Tuesday, July 13, 2010

InnnerstarU and MAG

Hey! I am super excited about this post because I'm showing ya'll all the new things! If you read my post yesterday, you know that I cast a gloomy shadow on InnerstarU and I still have mixed feelings about it but I think that I'm getting used to it and it does sound fun. I think I'm going to wait and buy myself a doll instead instead of the campus guide because it will feel like I've earne d it I buy something nice with my own money. Anyways- back to the new stuff! First, take a look at the new meet outfit and fun doll chooser thingy!


Then here are the 4 free games you can play from Innerstar U, the online virtual world that AG is only allowing people with a campus guide or a brand new MAG to use, there fore excluding me and about %99.99* of girls. Anyways, I haven't played nay of the free games yet but I can't wait to get home from camp and play them!
They also have a intro video which explains a lot and honestly, I can't wait to buy a MAG and put her online! I know I seem a lot different from yesterday but it is really cool.


And now for the new MAG stuff! Here are some of my favorite items:



Have you noticed that my posts are getting longer? I'm proud of that because I really like have nice, long, juicy posts that my 37 amazing followers and readers can look forward too!


Anyways, enjoy the new AG! Yes, and I mean NEW! Things have changed, oh man, things have changed.


~Gabby
*This is only and estimate. Gabby has no clue whatsoever what the real percentage is. She only said that to keep things interesting. Sheesh!

2 comments:

Maeve said...

Yeah. I feel the same as you! I want #37 :) And will hopefully get her in October!

Avery Voisin said...

I'm still not sold on the whole InnterstarU thing. Some of the new outfits are pretty cute though, but I've sort of come to terms with my collection and don't want everything, if you know what I mean.