Monday, July 26, 2010

Jeans and Boots

Hey! I'm sorry I haven't been posting as often it's just that I haven't had anything to post about. 


Anywho, we may or may not stop at a store under the title of "American Girl" and I may or may not have gotten some 'vacation money' my parents are allowing me to spend at the American Girl Place that I may or may not go to. 
If you were able to understand any of what I just said you may have gotten that we may go to the American Girl Place in Minneapolis on a small trip to visit my relatives. I want to get an outfit but price matters to me so I'm debating what outfit I should get.


I want one with jeans and boots.
I can't seem to find an outfit with both of clothing pieces in them. So I'm stuck. I would get the Frosty Fun Outfit because my sister has the leggings but it's $28 for only 3 pieces!
So what would you recommend that get? 

Your opinion matters most,
Gabby

PS: If we go, I will definitely take photos and make a video of it!

4 comments:

Maddi said...

Lanie's Nature Outfit has jeans and boots. I'm thinking about getting it.

Rebekah said...

ooh... tough choice! I really can't think of any right off hand that have jeans and boots. But I'll keep thinking:)

Sierra said...

Yeah the Lanies Nature outfit does have both and if you get it without the accesseries it would be cheaper. Or you could buy a nice cheap out fit that you like and boots seprately as shoes whatever you think really!
~Sierra

Phoebe said...

Yes, if you like, definately get Lanie's Nature Outfit! That Owl tee would look addorable on Kaya.