Saturday, July 17, 2010

MAG Products that really stand out! Part 1/2

Hey! In this post, I'm just posting what MAG items that really stand out- that could be a good thing or a bad thing.... Anyways, I would love to hear your opinion too- just comment! In this part I will be judging dolls, furniture, and accessories.








































This doll is just adorable! I don't what it is- but I think it's her layered hair that really makes her gorgeous!






































I don't like this girl. It's her hair- it's not even red! And her online pic looks nothing like the real doll.


































This earrings are so cute! I love the idea of Birthstone Earrings! I really like the aqua pair!




































This set is kind of weird. The head-gear just bothers me for some reason. I mean I don't think dolls really need that! But I love the color of the toothbrush and the little braces are so cute!




















I don't why I actually like this item! Obviously it's way overpriced at $68 but I think it's so cute with the fake blue tiles and the little holders on the wall section!

















This set- it's just interesting. I think that it's advertising InnerstarU too much. The colors are bright and fun but the don't really go well together. However, the money is pretty cute!

This set is really cute and I love the pumpkin pie- but at the price ($24) it's not worth it. It's just paper bags, plastic food, and stickers.

Well, stay tuned for Part 2/2 where I'm judging outfits!
~Gabby

4 comments:

Majken said...

I personally like the second doll, but the online picture doesn't match.
I really like the accessories! I think they are super cute!
The last item is way overpriced! I like it too, but way too expensive.

Anonymous said...

I love the two dolls you like. The blonde one would be Luna Lovegood and the redhead would be Ginny Weasley (two of my three favorite Harry Potter characters. The other is Hermione.)
-Claire

Anonymous said...

innerstaru♥lover said
I agree with both posts above this
I love both dolls but the second one is really cute. And the last item is overpriced but, super-cute.

Anonymous said...

I kinda like the innerstaru thing despite the money because I live in Canada. The pumpkin pie is a ripoff, it doesn't even come with forks!