Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Anyone else having this problem?

Hey! I'm having a bit of a problem with the InnertstarU Preview. I have tried for the past half-hour to play the free games but my mouse doesn't click it properly. I have tried everything- from changing browsers to changing my screen resolution and nothing seems to work. I was wondering if anybody else had this problem because then I maybe some others could give me some tips! I really want to play the free preview just to see what it's like so I'm not wasting my money buying my way in. I'd really appreciate if ya'll could tell what I could try!

Thanks so much,
Gabby

PS: I may add to this post later with other news.....

6 comments:

Cara May said...

I am having the same problem, it is so weird.

Lexi said...

Me 3

Anne said...

Yes, I had the exact same problem last night when I tried to play the free games!

American Girl Lover said...

Yeah, I had that same problem! If you just wait for about a hour, then try to get on. It worked for me.

Majken said...

I went on and it told me that it was coming soon. It said Free preview and under that, it said coming soon.

Anonymous said...

innerstaru♥lover said
exact same thing happened to me